i love food.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Don't you think you should put me out of my misery?

Am I not pretty enough
Is my heart too broken
Do I cry too much
Am I too outspoken
Don't I make you laugh
Should I try it harder
Why do you see right through me

I live, I breathe, I let it rain on meI sleep,
I wake, I try hard not to break
I crave, I love, I've waited long enough
I try as hard as I can

I laugh, I feel, I make believe it's real
I fall, I freeze, I pray down on my knees
I hope, I stand, I take it like a man
I try as hard as I can


Sigh, I've never liked someone so much like, __. It still breaks my heart that __ has absolutely no interest or whatsoever in having a conversation with me. Like, about a month or 2 __ still waved, now it's like, "i have no fucking idea who are so why don't you just fucking leave me alone." Hmmmm. Yeah, that's it.
Man, it's so screwed. I wish we could still talk, as friends. Or however you want it to be. I'll be good. Man, i've never loved anyone else half as much as i did you. My happiest moments were when i loved you. My lowest moments were also when i loved you. I wish we were still friends.
Damn, i just need you to know, no one is gonna fill that blank ever. You have no idea how big an impact you've made on me. It really changed me to be a better person. I swear. I'll love you for however long and i will be there for you whenever you need me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home